Saturday, August 6, 2011

Brooklyn Decker is Stacked + JaYRizzi's 100th Menversus Post

article thumbnailI don't know about you but all I know this is my 100th post for Menversus. My experience has grown over the past couple of months since Menversus was born in July. The site has its up and down but to tell you the truth, I enjoy every minute of it, specially when I accomplished a worthy post. I have my heart set out to make this site the next big thing and we are doing well so far. So going back to my roots, being head of the Girls Section, let's revisit one of our favorite hotties. Well worth to be my 100th post is the return of the amazing Brooklyn Decker! 


The Deck Is Stacked was my second post on Menversus. Since i have the ability to expand the topic of Brooklyn Decker to the next level honorably as my 100th post. So I won't reiterate about the background of Brooklyn Decker and how lucky Andy Roddick is blah blah blah, The Deck is Stacked article talks all about that. Here I provide you the best compilation of Brooklyn Decker Sports Illustrated Photo Sets ever all the way back to her photosets in 2008. Included in this set are her outtakes for this years Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Edition in which Brooklyn Decker was on the main cover. Let's say her outtake pictures is what all guys have been waiting for. I was planning to hide it in the mix but I might as well put it upfront and not tease anybody. These outtake photos are the cream of the crop, showing you glimpse of her "Stacked Deck". Enjoy because this post is too epic to not look through! Cheers! 



Pardon The Loading (87 Pictures Total, 2 Videos)


.::Click Pictures For Full Size::.






2010 Sports Illustrated Outtakes












S Magazine






2010 Sports Illustrated14k White Gold Princess-Cut Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 ct, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity)Certified Platinum, Round, Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings (1 cttw, G-H Color, VS2 Clarity)





Certified Platinum, Round, Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings (1 cttw, G-H Color, VS2 Clarity)









14k White Gold Princess-Cut Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 ct, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity)


14k White Gold 6mm Comfort Fit Men's Wedding Band













14K White Gold Emerald & Princess Cut Diamond Matching Bridal Set (3.65ct.tw, HI Color, SI2-3 Clarity)

















14k White or Yellow Gold 3-Stone Diamond Ring (1 cttw, H Color, SI2 Clarity)14k White or Yellow Gold 3-Stone Diamond Ring (1 cttw, H Color, SI2 Clarity)











14K White Gold Emerald & Princess Cut Diamond Matching Bridal Set (3.65ct.tw, HI Color, SI2-3 Clarity)






2009 Sports Illustrated










14K White Gold Emerald & Princess Cut Diamond Matching Bridal Set (3.65ct.tw, HI Color, SI2-3 Clarity)









2.75 ct. TW Round Cut Diamond Three Stone Ring in 14k





2.75 ct. TW Round Cut Diamond Three Stone Ring in 14k











































Certified Platinum, Round, Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings (1 cttw, G-H Color, VS2 Clarity)14k White Gold 6mm Comfort Fit Men's Wedding Band



Solid 14k White Gold Solitaire Round CZ Cubic Zirconia Engagement Ring 1.5ct




Men's Diamond Ring - Men's Royal Sapphire/Diamond Band in 18k White Gold (.45 dia / .80 sap ct. tw. / G Color / VS1-VS2 Clarity)




2009 Sports Illustrated Body Paint




10k White Gold Round Diamond Cluster Earrings (1/4 cttw, IJ Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

14k Yellow Gold 4.6mm Italian Figaro Chain Necklace, 20"10k White Gold Round Diamond Cluster Earrings (1/4 cttw, IJ Color, I2-I3 Clarity)






Beveled Edge Center Brushed Finish 8mm Comfort Fit Mens Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band Ring Sizes 8 to 13 Free Shipping

14k Yellow Gold 5.9mm Cuban Chain Necklace, 22"







2008 Sports Illustrated




14k Yellow Gold 5.9mm Cuban Chain Necklace, 22"




Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner (White/Gray)(package may vary)










Platinum Bridal Natural Sapphire and Diamond Eternity Band Ring (G, SI1-SI2, 1.35 cttw) Certificate of AuthenticityBOX1MM 1 Nickel Freemm Italian Sterling Silver Box Chain 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 30" NecklacePrincess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring and Wedding Band Set 1.5 Carat (ctw) in 14K White Gold

Platinum Bridal Natural Sapphire and Diamond Eternity Band Ring (G, SI1-SI2, 1.35 cttw) Certificate of Authenticity










3.03 Carat Loose Ruby Oval Cut











3.03 Carat Loose Ruby Oval Cut


Extra














THE END




http://beritaonline8.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment