is an but every need some to complete their work. Bloggers not just have to write content but they have to do many other works too.
There is plenty of software available for different types of work. Everyone has different requirement and they use software of their requirement. Bloggers also have to use some software requirements not just for blogging but many other tasks related to their work like maintaining their website, checking emails, connect with their subscribers etc. Here I have listed some free software which is very useful for bloggers/webmasters. These software are free but as good as paid software.You may also be interested in the following post.
7 Must Have Software for Bloggers
1. FileZilla – FileZilla is a free FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client. As a webmaster you may always need to upload file to your web server for that you need FTP client. FileZilla is a free FTP client which can remember more than one website login details and you can connect to your web server in one click. FileZilla is free but it is as good as any paid FTP client.
2. LastPass – There are too many site we visit regularly and may have to login to access those sites and it is not possible to remember passwords for all sites. LastPass is free password managersoftware which can remember password for site you need to login. You just need one master password and LastPass will fill login forms automatically.
3. FlashGet – FlashGet is a free . As webmaster you may need to download files or software regularly FlashGet will help you download your file much faster than normal downloads.
4. Windows Live Mail – Now days everyone has email accounts and you have to go to email site and read your mails. Website owners have many email ids and they have to save their time reading email. If you have many email accounts then this task is default. Windows Live Mail is free email client which can download your email to you computer and you can read them anytime you don’t need to go on your email website.
5. TweetDesk – Internet have open great ways of social networking. Everyone is connected with social networking sites and bloggers have to connect with social networking to promote their website and connect with there subscribers. TweetDesk is social media manger software with real-time browser, which will connect you with your contacts across Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Google Buzz and more. It can save your lot of time and you don’t need to go to social networking sites.
6. NotePad++ - Everyone computer user knows about Notepad and Notepad++ is advance text editor. As a blogger you may have to use HTML for creating website or post. Notepad++ is not just advance text editor it is also highlights syntax, it can use plugin, it support many programming language which can highlight code and many more features which can reduce your lot of time.
7. ScreenHunter – ScreenHunter is free screen capturing software. For your blog post you may need to capture screen to take picture of it and ScreenHunter can do this for. It can capture screen image and can with its image editor you can edit images.